M-F 8:30-5:30, W 8:30-3:30
M-F 8-6, Sat 10-2
20+ Years Experience
Contractor Inquiry Site Map Search
We gladly accept
How To Select A Contractor
The internet is a valuable source to find out information on a contractor.
1. BBB - a good source since they listen to both sides.
2. Angie’s list, Complaint sites, ... Don’t allow the contractor to respond. They
allow all issues to be slanted to only the buyers view point which may not be accurate.
3. Google Contractor’s Name - you can find out an amazing amount of good and bad
info on an individual.
4. Facebook - this can reveal the character of the individual. You can tell a lot
about people by their post or how others respond.
5. Google: “Arrest, name, county, city” - this will let you know if they have been
arrested and what for.